Saturday, February 5, 2011

Coffee-Mate Party & Muffin Exchange



Last night I enjoyed the privilege of hosting a Coffee-Mate Flavor tasting party for a few friends. We had a smaller than anticipated turn out, but it was super fun to relax and enjoy each other's company by a warm fire over a cup (or two, or three) of coffee. I asked each of my guest to bring a dozen muffins, so we sampled the muffins along with our coffee. My guests all enjoyed sampling both new and older creamer flavors from Coffee-mate, and all of us had at least two cups of coffee. At the end of the night we bagged up a collection of the remaining muffins to take to our families. Each guest left with a fun goodie bag from Coffee-mate and I was also able to hand out two "door prizes": a nice red apron and a fancy leather bound recipe book. It was a great night and much needed after a week of crazy weather.

No comments: