Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photographic Christmas Recap

Ok, so I'm WAY late and TOTALLY not into blogging lately, so bear with me. I had close to 200 pictures on my camera, these are just a few favorites.
Here's a quick recap of our very fun Christmas:

Christmas Eve morning at our house (Marin's room opening gifts)

Kaden gets Cars Memory

Marin gets tired of waiting for breakfast, so she snacks on Kaden's new walkie talkies

Marin likes her new drum (and other instruments) set. This photo is followed by a break in photos for several hours while we travel to Illinois.

Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa Steckel

Forget the Cheerleader, this girl's going straight for starting quarterback!

Kaden gets Cranky for his Thomas train set!

Climbing on daddy

Christmas morning...my first time holding new nephew Brayden John!

All the kiddos...between my sis and I, we currently have 4 under the age of 4. It was SO fun to see them together.

Kaden and daddy at Auntie's house on Christmas morning

My mom (gramie) and my kids on Christmas night at my aunt Ellen's.

Jason's dad (Grandpa Steckel) with Marin

Great Grandma Steckel and the kids...we don't usually get to see her, so it was a treat to have her come to town for a few days.

The kids with Grandma and Grandpa Steckel

Final Christmas get together with my grandma, dad and Teri at Auntie's. Here all the kids get a picture with Great Grandma Finley. Check out Brayden's Santa outfit...so cute!

Kaden and Grandpa Mike

Kaden loving on baby Brayden with Great Grandma Finley and Grandma Teri

Daddy and Marin...needing to head home, but not wanting the fun to end!

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Whew! I'm tired just going through your pictures!

Karin said...

Looks like fun! There is some serious family resemblance in the cousins picture!
You look great Allecia!