Sunday, March 28, 2010

Florida Favorites

I'm quite certain you'd rather not view all 164 photos from our trip to Florida last week, so here are a few highlights.

Sitting at the bus stop...one of our daily rituals.

The girls

Enjoying the beach! I once again realized just how much I *heart* the beach!

Love. Love. Love it!
(you may remember this photo from last year)
The "OH MY GOODNESS" she is clone photo

My sister and my niece

Marin LOVED her first time swimming. She is delightfully brave.

Marin and Grammie. Our trip was a style show for her of all the AWESOME clothes she just got from Miss Sara, Leah and Carly!

Cousins minus the littlest guy

Kaden turned 4 while we were there... where does the time go?


Kaden and Brayden with great Grandma

This is a family tradition...the second youngest steals the baby's carseat

Memories are made of THIS!

Up next: Kaden's 4th Birthday Party!

No comments: