Friday, February 26, 2010

Cute and Crazy




It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures or updates of Marin. She's 15 months already and moving all over the place. She has a new infatuation with the dog, loves cheese, knows where her nose is, her hair is getting quite long (esp. on top!), claps when she hears music, likes to be held, and is a signing pro. She just started attending the Bible Study Kaden and I go to and seems to enjoy it (i.e. there's no separating issues). She and I also just finished her first "session" of baby story time at the library. She was an adventurous one...never really sitting and paying attention to the story, but always up walking around. She did get the hang of it more by the last week and I could tell she really had fun with the songs and rhymes. Next week she goes in for her well visit with the dr., so I'll have stats and comparisons then.

No comments: