Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quotables

Kaden: "Mom, if you were on the menu I'd order you."


Kaden to Marin: "Marin, if you do that again, I'm going to sell you at the garage sale."



It's been a rather nasty weekend around here. Marin came down with the flu on Wednesday night and by Friday night we'd all been hit. We spent all of Saturday in various stages of sick and recovery. Today has been more of the same. I'm VERY done with the flu, but oh so thankful it wasn't last weekend when I was having a great time in Columbus, or during the week when Jason is gone all day at work, or next weekend when I'm suppose to attend a women's conference at church. Gotta look on the bright side, right?

As for my lack of posts, I'll try to post a more upbeat one with photos later this week!

No comments: