This little exercise is going around the facebook community, so I took a few minutes and did it. Some you may know, some you may not. Enjoy!
1. I've had both of my dream jobs already: being a kindergarten teacher and being a mom.
2. I love to scrapbook and occasionally someone will pay me to scrap for them.
3. I swam on the swim team in high school (just call me Michael Phelps).
4. I am more domestic than I thought (Jason is laughing at this one).
5. I usually bake at least a loaf of homemade bread a week.
6. I adore the beach, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere but the midwest.
7. My favorite restaurant at the moment is Red Robin (I also love Outback).
8. I love the smell of coffee, but only drink it with a healthy amount of sugar and cream.
9. I've recently moved, for the second time in my life, to a town where I know NO ONE!
10. Nothing beats the smell of a clean baby.
11. I wish we didn't have a dog.
12. I'm adjusting to the privilage of being a stay-at-home mom.
13. I wish I knew more about photography.
14. My children only have one aunt and uncle.
15. Warm chocolate chip cookies are my weakness (among other things).
16. I actually liked the "school" part of college.
17. I love garage sales, thrift stores, consignment sales, anywhere I can find a bargain.
18. I can read a good book in one day.
19. I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich a couple times a week, and like it!
20. I grew up without a T.V. and still feel like I'm wasting time when I watch it.
21. I actually enjoy writing letters the old fashion way...by hand.
22. I'd love to be a step aerobics teacher.
23. I collect Willow Tree Angels.
24. I love old houses.
25. I met my husband on the school bus when I was a sophomore in high school.