The coming of the new year has me thinking of all the changes that we've had in 2008...here's a list off the top of my head:
1) Kaden turned 2
2) I quit teaching after 6 years at CTA (and 9 years total)
3) Our house on Wildwood in Columbus sold after almost 9 months on the market
4) We moved to Indy (this brought many changes in itself: loss of friends, church family, neighbors, etc...)
5) Jason transfered from the Columbus office to the Indianapolis office of Williams Creek
6) I became a stay at home mom
7) We bought a house in Brownsburg, Indiana and moved (AGAIN!!)
8) Marin was born!
While most of these have been positive changes, I find myself hoping that 2009 is a bit quieter than 2008 was.