Friday, January 30, 2009

***Snow***Day***2009***

As you're probably well aware, we got a major snow storm this week. Tuesday we had NOTHING, and Wednesday morning we had about 12 inches of snow (my ruler said 9.5, but the newspaper said our suburb had 12+). It was unbelievable. Jason couldn't get out of the drive, so we all had a snow day together. While Jason shoveled and snow blowed the driveway, Kaden and Owen played outside. Here are a few pictures of Kaden's snow day play date. We're hoping to take him out in it more this weekend.
These last ones are my favorite. The snow was so deep they were crawling through it. It was so funny to watch. I heard Kaden say, "Owen help me up" and Owen's reply was "You can get up yourself" I don't think Owen could have helped him if he wanted too...it was just too deep. They LOVED it, and I had to make them come in after about 45 minutes because their cheeks were red and I didn't want them to get too cold.

No comments: