Tuesday, March 31, 2009

M.I.A and Prayer Requests

Tomorrow at 4:15pm the kids and I will be leaving for Florida. While we are all very excited to get to go on "vacation", there are so many things to think about when traveling with small children. We will be back April 8th. In the mean time, if you think of it, here are a few things you can pray about for us.

  • ease of traveling in and out of airports (April 1st and 8th)
  • happy, content children on the flights
  • good sleep for everyone
  • obedience for Kaden in a new enviornment
  • refreshment for me
  • teething symptoms would subside for Marin
  • protection from sickness
  • connection for my grandma, mom, sister and I
  • safety on unusual roadways
  • warm weather
  • a thankful heart that we get a break from our everyday routine
  • peace at home for Jason, that he can rest and enjoy the quiet house
  • sanity in general as we'll have 4 adult and 3 kids in a 2 bedroom condo

Thank you prayer warriors! I'll look forward to "seeing" you in a week...and you can look forward to some fun Florida photos!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'll definitely be thinking of you and praying for those requests - traveling with small children can be just as challenging as it is fun. But going with all those women in your family will be helpful - what fun that will be!